Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Help Torches Finish Their Album

One of my favorite bands, Torches, is in dire need of funds to complete their latest recording. And I have no doubt this will be one of the best releases of the year, so c'mon...be part of it. HERE.

or here...

http://www.indiegogo.com/Help-Torches-Release-Their-First-Album

Judging from the extraordinary performances I've seen from this band over the past year, this record should be very special. Azad Cheikosman seems to have a limitless well from which to pull songs, so let's support someone who is so fertile. Bridgette Moody and Eric Fabbro match him step by step in the talent department, becoming a powerhouse trio. More than any other band, whenever I see them play, I feel a direct connection to the music I loved in the sixties, yet their fresh and adventurous take on it, propels it into the future. I'll be a fan for life.

whrabbit

No comments: