Thursday, August 19, 2010

What I'm Listening To July 30 - August 5, 2010


1. Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me (Drag City)

2. Arcade Fire - The Suburbs (Merge Records)

3. Everest - On Approach (Vapor Records)

4. Blitzen Trapper - Destroyer of the Void (Sub Pop)

5. Menomena - Mines (Barsuk)

6. The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow (Sub Pop)

7. The Prids - Chronosynclastic (Velvet Blue Music)

8. Pinback presents The Rob and Zach Show - ascii E.P. (self release)

9. Menomena - Friend and Foe (Barsuk)

10. Twilight Sleep - Twilight Sleep E.P. (self release)


The Joanna Newsom concert turned out to be as astonishing as I suspected it would be, and turned me into a raging groupie. The album continued it's hold on my CD player. I am as enamored of the new Arcade Fire album as everyone else, and The Prids album was sent to me and I'm digging it very much. Also giving Twilight Sleep some spins.

whrabbit

No comments: