Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feed Your Head Night 8 at Lot 1

I'm super-excited about my show this weekend at Lot 1 for the chance to introduce an audience to Auditorium. They are just about the most exciting new group I have seen in quite a while. Pristine vocals combine with wonderfully imaginative songwriting for a sound that is all their own. Lauralaura will be opening the night at nine o'clock and this is a new band featuring John Seasons and Jacob Summers, who John describes as sounding like a combination of The Kinks, Brian Jonestown Massacre and The Velvet Underground. Warm Weather are a band I've not seen, but I'm intrigued by what I hear on Bandcamp and they fit well into the evening's program with stylized vocals and curiously interesting songs. They're soon to embark of an East Coast tour. Ryan Ellis is the moniker for solo act of the guy who played drums for Escalator Hill at my March 3rd show and own music couldn't be more different. He'll be closing out the night with a set of songs to sent you out into the night.

It'll be:
Lauralaura at 9
Warm Weather at 10
Auditorium at 11
Ryan Ellis at 12

Don't miss any of it.

whrabbit


No comments: