Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feed Your Head presents Seasons Final January Residency at The Echo


I have been having the time of my life at the Seasons residency this month, so I'm especially proud to be presenting the final show of the series. This Monday, January 30th, they continue to present some of the best bands in town that should cap off this run in grand style. We have been mutual supporters for a bunch of years now and this feels right. It's also the first show I've ever presented at The Echo and I'm especially proud of that too.

I understand that there may be more that 11 present and former band members on stage at any given moment. The program will undoubtedly cover all four EPs and even more. I;m going to miss these nights.

Joining them will be Robotanists, who have quite a following themselves, Paulie Pesh, who honored me by playing my 3rd Anniversary of this blog show at Lot 1 last May and Little Red Lung, who so enchanted me at Hotel Cafe a few weeks ago (Read this). This show has a lot of potential. You don't want to miss it.

whrabbit

No comments: