Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Torches Video Release Party




Here's the flyer for what promises to be a very special night:

As a member of the Radio Free Silver Lake community, I am super happy to be helping to host the evening. Following Torches In Trees around over the past two plus years, I first saw them in December, 2008 at Mr. T's Bowl at an Is Good Music show and again on January 17, 2009 at The Knitting Factory which really clinched it for me. Their dreamy, hypnotic, trance-inducing music always leaves me in a better place than when they begin their set. I've been a die-hard fan ever since and have only seen this band get better and better. Azad Chiekosman is a veritable fountain of songwriting talent as they keep turning out new songs each time I see them. And it's especially fun to see them win over whole new groups of fans every show they play.

whabbit



No comments: